"You wanna know how I got these cars?"

"I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few wheels and a couple of burnouts. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying!

If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a fake wheel will crack, or a race car engine will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old Ferrari will be modded, well then everyone loses their minds!"

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

Incase you didn't get that its from The Dark Knight... word for word. I never watched it but apparently its about the wheel industry.

This insane Ferrari FF with an evil grin was built by the legion of doom known as Wheels Boutique.

WHEEL SPECIFICATIONS:
ADV5.2 Track Spec CS
50 / 50 Exposed Hardware
Finish Disc: Brushed Aluminum / Polish Aluminum / Clear Windows
Finish Lip: Polish Aluminum / Clear
21x9.5 | 22x12.5

See more here:
ADV.1 Wheels Media Gallery | Ferrari FF ADV5.2TSCS - Brushed Aluminum / Polish Aluminum / Clear Windows, Polish Aluminum / Clear