Problems With Latest Pirelli Noise Cancellation Tires

My car came equipped with the new PNCS model and recently I was complaining to my service director at McLaren that I was experiencing some wheel shake at high speed that felt like a wheel balancing issue. We discovered that the foam used to carry out the noise cancellation (spread as foam blocks inside the tire) is coming loose and bunching up effectively causing a wheel balancing issue. The shearing tends to happen after track sessions or on very hot days when the tire temps are high. I witnessed another tire yesterday while at McLaren where you can clearly see bunched up foam in one part of the inner tire.

As an aside I've tried 2 570s one with PNCS and one without, and I couldn't really hear the difference, but I'll bring a decibel meter next time.

Is anyone else running these latest Pirellis with PNCS experiencing the same issue?

I just put new P-Zeros on my 12C about 6 weeks ago. giá hyundai hd700 đồng vàng. Got a wheel shake at 92 - 105 mph. Took back to the tire dealer and they re-balanced my tires. So far, everything ok @ 95+ mph, but have not had the chance yet to go really higher speeds. So how do I know if my tires came with 'noise cancellation'? When they put the tires on, I never saw any foam blocks within.
    gia xe tai van dongben
    Last edited by JamieD; 06-07-2017 at 10:27 AM.