Would love to hear your advice.

Hello wonderful people,
    I was looking to buy a used 650 2012 model on an online ad, so I said let me go to the dealer and check out what they have to assess the asking price. and there I fell in love with the 570S it was just pleasing to the eyes... I would appriciate your kind input, The dealer proposed a 2016, brand new, 100miles 570S mid to low options for $162K, including 3 years warranty and 5 years service contract excluding consumables. I've asked him if there is anything wrong with the car and he said not at all. I would really really appriciate your input in whether I should consider it given it’s a 2016 model, the price and if there is anything in the pipeline in terms of changes, facelifts etc.. This is a deal I cannot let go off and needed a neutral advice.. Highly appriciated.
    Last edited by mcluvin; 08-12-2018 at 07:56 PM.

I would pick an 570s over an 650. Next year the 600LT is coming but it’s still the same car, like a performance version of the 570s.
    I would get the 570s.

I picked the 570S.
    Attached Images Attached Images Would love to hear your advice.-img_1258-jpg Would love to hear your advice.-img_1221-jpg