My 570s build thread

My 570s build thread

My 570s build thread
    I recently traded in my Huracan for a new 570s, the car showed up a week ago from Scottsdale. Had a great experience with Mclaren Scottsdale and I'd highly recommend them. My Plans for the car are ADV1 wheels, lowering, full exhaust and tune among other things.

When the car showed up:

Full clear, tint, black reflectors, black roof, white outline on rear diffuser first.

More to come.

Car looks really good so far!

Quote Originally Posted by TimTaylor View Post
    I recently traded in my Huracan for a new 570s, the car showed up a week ago from Scottsdale. Had a great experience with Mclaren Scottsdale and I'd highly recommend them. My Plans for the car are ADV1 wheels, lowering, full exhaust and tune among other things.

When the car showed up:

Full clear, tint, black reflectors, black roof, white outline on rear diffuser first.

More to come.
    Anything you did not particularly like about the Huracan?

My cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider

2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet

........Only 2 worth mentioning.

Amazing build! Keep us posted buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the outline on the rear diffuser. I thought about doing that myself. How much are you going to lower it? Even with the lift up I still scrape the front sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by fredhassen View Post
    Anything you did not particularly like about the Huracan
    It was a great car, I put 9k miles on it within a year.. But Once I drove the Mclaren I realized how much more of a drivers car the 570 is. Awd system on the lambo makes it seem heavy, and it understeers. They set it up like that to give people more confidence but it just doesn't feel right. I do miss the sound of that v10 though, that's about it.

It was a great car, I put 9k miles on it within a year.. But Once I drove the Mclaren I realized how much more of a drivers car the 570 is. Awd system on the lambo makes it seem heavy, and it understeers. They set it up like that to give people more confidence but it just doesn't feel right. I do miss the sound of that v10 though, that's about it.

Thanks for the input!!

My cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider

2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet

........Only 2 worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Maichris View Post
    I like the outline on the rear diffuser. I thought about doing that myself. How much are you going to lower it? Even with the lift up I still scrape the front sometimes.
    The car is now lowered 1" all the way around, it really isn't bad especially after having a lowered Huracan. I did pick up a set of scrape guards though.

Also the full AWE exhaust is on, I went with sport cats to maintain some back pressure. The car is a bit louder from the sport exhaust but I feel a difference in power especially down low. Tune and wheels next week.

It sure looks great. I've been waiting to see some mods. There are enough out there now that they need some variation.

The car is now lowered 1" all the way around, it really isn't bad especially after having a lowered Huracan. I did pick up a set of scrape guards though.

Also the full AWE exhaust is on, I went with sport cats to maintain some back pressure. The car is a bit louder from the sport exhaust but I feel a difference in power especially down low. Tune and wheels next week.

I would think that messed with the ride quality a good bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro