McLaren 650s or Aston Martin

Hello,

I'm new here... I've been wresting with the idea of purchasing a McLaren 650s now for over a year. I own an Aston Martin V12 VantageS and I find myself at a crossroads once again about staying with Aston Martin, which I love or trading for the McLaren. I know they're very different. I'm curious to know you guys think? I'm drawn to the luxury sports car design and history of the Aston, but I'm also drawn to the viseral experience that is McLaren.

Thanks

Well, I have a V12 (Rapide S, not a Vantage) and I am now looking for a 650S. 2 completely different cars in my mind. Nothing beats the sound, feeling, and overall oomph of a naturally aspirated, 6L v12. With some tweaks you can bump the power to 650+ which makes the car sound like an F1 car and completely changes the character. Not sure how you would choose between the 2...what about both?

I love McLarens but for everyday use, it would be an Aston. Depends on what you really want it for. Everyday use? Go for the Aston. Occasional use, McLaren baby