650S Spider Interior Design?

Question 650S Spider Interior Design?

650S Spider Interior Design?
    Hey Guys!

I've been looking at some pics and videos about the interior design of the 650s and came to the conclusion that there isn't that much in-depth footage. I know in a car like this the interior isn't necessary the point but someone like me who is possibly going to buy a 650s (maybe even the new Le Mans limited edition) it,s really important to check every aspect of the car before spending such a great amount of money into a dream car.

Im also an audio guy so i'd like to know some more about the meridian sound system the car has.

Can some existing owner make a video about the interior & audio in-depth? I'd be most thankful.

-eRaized

Quote Originally Posted by eRaized View Post
    Hey Guys!

I've been looking at some pics and videos about the interior design of the 650s and came to the conclusion that there isn't that much in-depth footage. I know in a car like this the interior isn't necessary the point but someone like me who is possibly going to buy a 650s (maybe even the new Le Mans limited edition) it,s really important to check every aspect of the car before spending such a great amount of money into a dream car.

Im also an audio guy so i'd like to know some more about the meridian sound system the car has.

Can some existing owner make a video about the interior & audio in-depth? I'd be most thankful.

-eRaized

The interior is really quite nice, and has an ergonomic feel. You can definitely tell it was designed to be simplistic, yet beautiful, as you cant see the mirror control knob, or any of the seat controls. The carbon is obviously the way to go (without it it looks pretty cheap in my opinion, but I, like probably most on here, am pretty carbon obsessed). Tim should probably be the one to do any videos of the interior though
    12C Spider
    P1 on the way

Ferrari F430
    C6 Corvette
    65 Corvette Stingray

Until someone does a video for you, have you checked out McLaren 650S Coupé - Interior ?

every 650S /12C owner I have spoken to has raved about the quality of the McLarens, nearly always saying how much better than other super arms they've owned.

I'm curious about the space behind the seats. On the Spider version, that space (called "Tonneau Storage", to quote Shmee...) is usable as a luggage compartment, it's not so big but you can put not giant things in a pretty easy way. And what about the Coupe? That space, due to the higher roof, is a little bit bigger, but in some videos I saw a sticker that invite to refer to the owner's manual for safety instructions. Some ideas?