Any Other P1 Owners Around!?

Hey guys! Was wondering if there were any other P1 owners on here. Met a few in different areas of the states and some on social media.

Here's my Any Other P1 Owners Around!?Any Other P1 Owners Around!? beast with a few mso options here and there just chilling in the garage. Damn near 7k miles Any Other P1 Owners Around!?... I appreciate a car to be driven more than keeping it locked & stored away! YOLO, right?Any Other P1 Owners Around!?-img_8672-jpgAny Other P1 Owners Around!?-img_8671-jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RKPrez View Post
    Hey guys! Was wondering if there were any other P1 owners on here. Met a few in different areas of the states and some on social media.

Here's my Any Other P1 Owners Around!?Any Other P1 Owners Around!? beast with a few mso options here and there just chilling in the garage. Damn near 7k miles Any Other P1 Owners Around!?... I appreciate a car to be driven more than keeping it locked & stored away! YOLO, right?Any Other P1 Owners Around!?-img_8672-jpgAny Other P1 Owners Around!?-img_8671-jpg

i hope you fix it
    Student, blogger and car lover. See my last post about car wax here

Quote Originally Posted by Van R. Thomas View Post
    i hope you fix it
    Thanks bud! She'll be back home next month good as new!!! Any Other P1 Owners Around!?