McLaren P1 In North Carolina
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Saw this absolutely gorgeous P1 in North Carolina!😍 Such a stunning color!

McLaren P1 In North Carolina-image-jpgMcLaren P1 In North Carolina-image-jpg

Sweet! Thats a MSO paint, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Sweet! Thats a MSO paint, right?
    It is, Its actually a Bently color that works very nicely on the P1 from MSO.

MarkNC is the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by R8Pro View Post
    It is, Its actually a Bently color that works very nicely on the P1 from MSO.

MarkNC is the owner.
    Ty for the info! Mark needs to find out about mclarentalk asap

Yes, that's my car. Here's a better picture. Neither of these pictures really capture the color however. It's lighter than what it looks in this picture and darker than what it looks like in the first picture at the top of the thread. It has lot of metallic flake in it and the flakes have ragged edges to given them more sheen kind of like having more facets on a diamond.

McLaren P1 In North Carolina-img_0066-jpg
    Last edited by MarkNC; 01-21-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkNC View Post
    Yes, that's my car. Here's a better picture. Neither of these pictures really capture the color however. It's lighter than what it looks in this picture and darker than what it looks like in the pictures at the top of the thread.

McLaren P1 In North Carolina-img_0066-jpg
    Welcome Mark! Stunning color, you were really inspired when you made the order. This is probably one of the best things about McLaren: you can customize everything!

PS. The mettalic flakes option isn't the Coarse paint option? Rob has it on his Vulcano Orange P1, you can find pics of his car in the Official McLaren P1 picture thread here on the forum.

Thanks. My wife picked the color. We saw it on a Bentley at the Geneva International Motor Show when we went to see the unveiling of the 650S. We also have a Pearl White 650S Spider with lots of MSO goodies on it as well. When we visited McLaren to pick out the details for the P1 our 650S was sitting in the MSO shop and we went through and added a bunch of cool stuff we saw on other cars there. I highly recommend anyone buying a McLaren make a trip to MSO to see what they can do to individualize it. It's not an inexpensive trip but you end up with a car that's personalized and you get to meet some really awesome people who clearly love what they do and love making McLaren owners happy.

Yes, the coarse flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkNC View Post
    Thanks. My wife picked the color. We saw it on a Bentley at the Geneva International Motor Show when we went to see the unveiling of the 650S. We also have a Pearl White 650S Spider with lots of MSO goodies on it as well. When we visited McLaren to pick out the details for the P1 our 650S was sitting in the MSO shop and we went through and added a bunch of cool stuff we saw on other cars there. I highly recommend anyone buying a McLaren make a trip to MSO to see what they can do to individualize it. It's not an inexpensive trip but you end up with a car that's personalized and you get to meet some really awesome people who clearly love what they do and love making McLaren owners happy.
    Post up some pics of your 650s too then in the 650s picture thread