Guys we are back at breaking the internet yet again with our 2015 BMW i8 in satin white on an earth shattering set of HRE Wheels. The way this build started off was shortly after taking delivery of the i8. We decided to do a full satin white wrap by our amazing friends over at "The Sign Savers." The i8 was then brought back to WB for our mastermind mechanics in our workshop to adjust the altitude with a custom set of lowering springs. While the car was up on the lift, you know what had to come next, yes..... WHEELS!!! We went all out with the simply delightful set of 22 inch HRE RS102's with matching electric blue centers, white lips, and just to add that added touch with carbon fiber center caps. While the white emphasizes the avant-garde BMW’s silhouette and the blue center with a pinch of extravagance, we dropped it back down off the lift and then handed the keys over to our highly skilled and extremely talented photographer Keenan Warner. Guys, at this point, I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves!

Specs:

22x9
22x10.5

245/30/22
285/25/22

Shots by Keenan Warner

BMW i8 on HRE RS102 by wheels_boutique, on Flickr