570S or a 650S Spider ?

Hybrid View

I would definately opt for the McLaren 570S or even the 600LT if your budget allows it.

After a few weeks kicking tyres etc , I have decided on a 570s coupe.

I have come across one with a Track Pack on, so will be a few Kgs lighter but not to the degree of a 600lt. The colour is spot on and has front lift but little external carbon and no other extras unlike a few others I have seen.

I Would like the Track Telemetry so will need to make a decision on my best option

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    After a few weeks kicking tyres etc , I have decided on a 570s coupe.

I have come across one with a Track Pack on, so will be a few Kgs lighter but not to the degree of a 600lt. The colour is spot on and has front lift but little external carbon and no other extras unlike a few others I have seen.

I Would like the Track Telemetry so will need to make a decision on my best option
    Great call sir! Do a separate thread, i want to see it!
    nopwadays you have so many aftermarket options that you can make it faster than an 600lt

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Great call sir! Do a separate thread, i want to see it!
    nopwadays you have so many aftermarket options that you can make it faster than an 600lt
    Yes would quite like improving the downforce ( Novitec Wing Perhaps ) and of course another 50bhp

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Yes would quite like improving the downforce ( Novitec Wing Perhaps ) and of course another 50bhp
    There is s problem, i think all tunes nowadays offer more than 50 HP extra on the 570S J/K
    As for wing also take a look on the latest 1016industries wing, i love that simple design.