My 570s build thread

Hybrid View

I like the outline on the rear diffuser. I thought about doing that myself. How much are you going to lower it? Even with the lift up I still scrape the front sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maichris View Post
    I like the outline on the rear diffuser. I thought about doing that myself. How much are you going to lower it? Even with the lift up I still scrape the front sometimes.
    The car is now lowered 1" all the way around, it really isn't bad especially after having a lowered Huracan. I did pick up a set of scrape guards though.

Also the full AWE exhaust is on, I went with sport cats to maintain some back pressure. The car is a bit louder from the sport exhaust but I feel a difference in power especially down low. Tune and wheels next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure looks great. I've been waiting to see some mods. There are enough out there now that they need some variation.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTaylor View Post
    The car is now lowered 1" all the way around, it really isn't bad especially after having a lowered Huracan. I did pick up a set of scrape guards though.

Also the full AWE exhaust is on, I went with sport cats to maintain some back pressure. The car is a bit louder from the sport exhaust but I feel a difference in power especially down low. Tune and wheels next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would think that messed with the ride quality a good bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro