Quote Originally Posted by eRaized View Post
Hey Guys!

I've been looking at some pics and videos about the interior design of the 650s and came to the conclusion that there isn't that much in-depth footage. I know in a car like this the interior isn't necessary the point but someone like me who is possibly going to buy a 650s (maybe even the new Le Mans limited edition) it,s really important to check every aspect of the car before spending such a great amount of money into a dream car.

Im also an audio guy so i'd like to know some more about the meridian sound system the car has.

Can some existing owner make a video about the interior & audio in-depth? I'd be most thankful.

-eRaized

The interior is really quite nice, and has an ergonomic feel. You can definitely tell it was designed to be simplistic, yet beautiful, as you cant see the mirror control knob, or any of the seat controls. The carbon is obviously the way to go (without it it looks pretty cheap in my opinion, but I, like probably most on here, am pretty carbon obsessed). Tim should probably be the one to do any videos of the interior though