new leaked pic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new leaked pic

Those wheels look "light"! I also love the raw, race exposed tail pipes, nicely done McLaren!

I guess this should have looked the 650S right from beginning. They didn't mentioned nothing about weight yet. I wonder if it's lighter than the 650S?
    2015 Huracan
    2012 MP4-12C - sold
    Another Mac next?

I'm told the car will be lighter than the 650, pretty sure I've seen articles state as much also.

I'll be at the 675LT preview on Tuesday night next week, hope it's as exciting a car as they are hyping it up to be! I'll let you know

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpockets View Post
    I'm told the car will be lighter than the 650, pretty sure I've seen articles state as much also.

I'll be at the 675LT preview on Tuesday night next week, hope it's as exciting a car as they are hyping it up to be! I'll let you know

Graham
    Hi Graham, see you there!

Graham
    Sounds good. I would be very tempted to pull the trigger but first i need to have all the specs.
    2015 Huracan
    2012 MP4-12C - sold
    Another Mac next?

Word going around some dealers have stopped taking deposits, I doubt it's sold out but there are rumours it's sold out already too. It certainly has a lot of interest already. 5/6 orders in from up north of the boarder.

See you there Schmee,

Word going around some dealers have stopped taking deposits, I doubt it's sold out but there are rumours it's sold out already too. It certainly has a lot of interest already. 5/6 orders in from up north of the boarder.
    Frankly i do not see another reason for which dealers would stop taking deposits other than the fact the the car sold out already...

Unless the dealers have an allocation I'm not sure though. The dealer won't tell me anything about anything it's all top secret, they won't confirm or deny anything. Lol