New 12C Buyer, got a few questions before it's official

Hybrid View

New 12C Buyer, got a few questions before it's official

I rented one for 6 hours today.

I presently own a 2013 Ferrari 458 spider. The car I rented is a 2014 12c coupe although I would be thinking of getting a spider.

My initial observations are it is extremely difficult to see out of the back of this car and that alone would be a deal killer for me on this coupe......can't speak for the spider.

Car shifts nice but does not have the ride or comfort of my 458.

Just a different type of feel....very nice in it's own sort of way but I daily drive my cars and would not get this car as a daily driver over my Ferrari for sure.

My comments are only on this experience of city driving and did not take it to the track.

I felt 6 hours of driving the car would be much better than a short test drive and would get it off my mind whether I wanted to get it or not.

I live in Las Vegas and easy to rent these type of cars first. I did the same with my 458 then went out and bought one.

Overall very nice car though!!!!

This is also interesting that just came out. Love the gearbox in this Mclaren!!

Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2: Here It Is

Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2, will be unveiled at the 2015 LA Auto Show - YouTube

Car:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider- Daily Driver
    Last edited by fredhassen; 11-18-2015 at 01:38 AM.