Quote Originally Posted by MarkNC View Post
Wow, that's awesome thanks so much for saying that. I like to share the McLaren love whenever possible!

It's unfortunate I couldn't make last week's Cars and Coffee at Raleigh Grande. I took the 650S to one a few months ago.

I'm hoping I can bring the P1 to the one in February. Every gas station stop seems to turn into a mini-Cars & Coffee in that car. People are really attracted to it and want to know more about it and tell me their car stories too. It's good fun. The car is so exhilarating to drive, and so incredibly capable, that even the most mundane drives turn into thrill rides. Every stop sign or departure after a red light is exciting. It makes the most bonkers noises too. Some because it's hard as a rock (although fairly compliant for a car with no insulation) and some because it just rockets away when you let it. Waiting to get it kept me up nights and now driving it is having the same effect. The euphoria lasts for a few hours and then eventually dissipates (or you find something to take your mind off it) until the next time you're behind the wheel. So much fun!
That sounds awesome man! You should post on here and let me know if you are able to go to Raleigh Grande next month! Would love to take some more pictures of your P1 or 650s!