New to Mclaren from Adelaide Australia

I recently ordered a 540C in white with orange calipers, almond nappa sport interior (cross colour black and white) and orange seatbelts plus the usual recommended extras.
    Previously driven sports cars; 2001 996 Porsche 911 Turbo, 2008 Audi V8 R8 and 2014 f Type Jag V8 (which is being sold for the Mclaren) and 2015 Audi S3 sedan driving currently as daily drive
    I've always wanted a McLaren due to my connection with the brand growing up only 5 minutes away from the Adelaide F1 track. I would sit on the roof of the shed and watch the plane flybys, listen to the awesome v12 engines (can we have at least the v8 engine noise back) and collect F1 model cars. Mclaren were an easy favourite with the Senna-Prost rivalry and their striking livery.
    Its been exciting to see the brand expand and when I saw the pictures of the 570s/540c I thought it looked like a little alien machine. Beautiful, sleek, sophisticated, powerful and dangerous. I don't think I have seen a better looking car in all my life and to be picking one up in 3 months is almost too good to be true.
    Last edited by Darkavid99; 05-15-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Welcome to McLarenTalk! Great to have you!
    Very cool spec on your 540C, whats the delivery date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

540c Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome to McLarenTalk! Great to have you!
    Very cool spec on your 540C, whats the delivery date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are saying around September which is the start of spring - best time to be driving it!