Hello from Scotland #2

Hello from Scotland #2

Hello from Scotland #2
    Hi all,

I'm a bit further north up in Aberdeen, never been in a McLaren but seen a local 12c and p1 up close a few times.

I'm intrigued by the carbon tub and F1 tech that underline the brand, it's just never been enough merit for me to buy one. I've not fallen in love with the look of anything less than the P1 exterior but find myself quite excited by the prospect of the 675LT, as such have a deposit down and very excited to see the car next week. I do like the interior of the 650 and the LeMans spec car with roof vent (hope that's on the 675)

It needs to look pretty aggressive and have pushed on a bit from the 650 looks wise but fingers crossed and in a year or so I'll be joining the club.

Graham
    Last edited by Hollowpockets; 02-12-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Welcome Graham! I'm also interested in the full details of the 675LT. I never asked my dealer to place a deposit but i have a feeling that he would be more than happy to take my money
    2015 Huracan
    2012 MP4-12C - sold
    Another Mac next?

Welcome mate! I really hope that you'll end up with the 675LT, keep us posted!

Welcome to the forum Graham. Hopefully the 675LT will be at the Geneva show next month. I'll be looking out for it. Still loving the 650S mind you.